Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hot Chocolate Fudge

3 pairs of sandals,
Walking all over me.
16 minutes of silence
I'm stung by the bee.
Honey dripping all down
She never cares for me.
A single pair of old boots
Lets hitchhike through our dreams
Open up the doorway
The sunshine coming in.
Let your sexy hair down
We gotta do a jig
Welcome to the highway
Where everybody slips
Light up the candy candle
Heighten up the scene
Pull it baby hard now
The stone gotta seethe
Help me with this one now
Help me let it sing
13 grams of hidden stash
Helps me find me.
C'mon lady stand now
the soapbox waitin' still.

1 comment:

kash said...

Steam Jim

Hot chocolate fudge brewing
in the flavour of a smudge,
Look at Steam Jim dreaming
he's balancing old beams.
Fifteen minutes more to fame
but can he last the game,
bare foot bare pocket
put a hand in the stage socket.
Blast up old curls
we'll let the night unfurl,
Welcome to the dressing room
where everyone becomes another.
Turn on the music
silence the applause
all is dark nobody's there
the exit blinks in sight.
Free to walk and free to stray
free of mind, not made to stay,
So Steam Jim Mister where are you now,
since you took the all allusive bow,
empty stage, an unfilled page,
he went backstage to revive old cows.